- Eph. 6:12 WE ARE AT WAR
- When the devil fights there will be strife and division. Amos 3:3 – The evil one and his demons create anger, despondency and hopelessness. You must distance yourself from toxic people.
- The devil uses people poison to destroy your joy. Your heart will become sick because of certain people. Separate yourself.
- Get away from those who think only of themselves. They are takers, not givers.
- Balance – walkaway
- Luke 6:26 not everyone can be pleased, and not everyone will like you. Many will try to manipulate you. That is evil.
- Remember that people will always act like people.
- Hurting people can hurt other people.
- Cutting people out of your life is easier said than done. Do it one by one.
- Cut out those who gossip
- 7 people who God hates. See Proverbs 6:16-19
- Stay away from negative, sour people, and those who spread rumors.
- Keep arms length to jealous people.
- What you see and hear has an effect on you.
- Stay away from anyone who can’t say “I’m sorry.”
- Bad company corrupts.
- People who use blame as a weapon.
- Create boundaries for yourself.
- Avoid arrogant people.
- Bible says to set aside every weight
- Stay close to those who lift you up, to those who want what is best for you.
- Stay away from anything that grieves the Spirit.